Before participating in a Canada Party Crew (Bubble Soccer Toronto) Event or Activity, all participants must read the important information in this document and then sign the declaration and disclaimer as provided along with the invoice.
You are not allowed to participate if you are:
• Under the age of 18 without a parental or guardian signature
• Under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Have a pre-existing medical condition that is at risk of further detriment by enduring intense physical activity.
• Over the bubble weight restriction of 230 lbs or over 6’3” tall
1. The Participant understands that in participating in this event / activity they may suffer injury, harm, loss and the event/activity may cause injury, harm loss and damage to those taking part and the Participant does so at his/her own risk.
2. The Participant shall not make any claim or demand against Canada Party Crew (Bubble Soccer Toronto) or the venue for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, any claim or demand arising as a result of any action, default, omission or negligence of Canada Party Crew (Bubble Soccer Toronto), and to the fullest extent permitted by law the participant accepts that Canada Party Crew (Bubble Soccer Toronto) or the Venue will not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses, which may arise in consequence of participation in the event / activity.
3. The Participant will at all times behave in a manner that is in accordance with the code of conduct/safety instructions of Canada Party Crew (Bubble Soccer Toronto), and hereby warrants that he/she has read Canada Party Crew (Bubble Soccer Toronto) code of conduct/safety instructions.
4. The Participant will grant permission to Canada Party Crew (Bubble Soccer Toronto) to use or authorize other bona fide agencies to use photographs, motion pictures, recordings, data or any other record of my participation in this event for any legitimate purpose without remuneration.